Fall Sport Online Rules Clinics
August 3, 2015 8:00 pm - August 24, 2015 11:59 pm
Fall Rules Clinics
Sport Rules Clinics
August 3 - August 24, 2015
Rules clinics attendance/completion is mandatory each year for all football, volleyball, soccer, tennis, cross country, softball, swimming, hockey, gymnastics, basketball, wrestling, baseball, track & field officials and head coaches. Officials and coaches may also fulfill attendance requirements by attending any official rules clinic conducted by any of the state associations and having their attendance card sent to the NDHSAA office for credit.
There are no make-up rules clinics. A coach/official must attend/complete one of the clinics per sport listed in this schedule. A school must pay $50 for non-attendance or non-completion for a coach at one of these clinics. Officials will drop a level of certification if all requirements are not met for a sport.
To complete the online rules clinic:
• Log in to NDHSAA
• Click on Clinics (top left)
• Click on green "View Clinic" icon on the right side of each active clinic.
• You must complete the rules clinic including all quizzes to gain credit for the clinic
• After each quiz, you must click the SUBMIT button and the FINISH button before continuing
• Upon completion of the rules clinic for officials, credit will be automatically be given within their NDHSAA account. You will see verification of your completion on the screen.
• Verification lists are posted within minutes on each main sport/activity page. Coaches and officials will see a check mark beside completed clinics in their NDHSAA account when logged in to Clinic tab on NDHSAA. Coaches & officials are responsible for verifying their completion within the clinic window.