State Wrestling Ticket Order Policy
December 19, 2013 8:45 am
The 2014 State Wrestling Tournament will be held February 13-15, 2014 at the Bismarck Civic Center. Group ticket orders can be postmarked no earlier than January 2nd and those orders will be processed beginning January 8th. Orders postmarked prior to January 2nd will be processed after those orders. Group orders (12 or more) will receive preference until January 19th (see complete information below).
To access the group order policy and form and information may be accessed at:
All ticket purchases are non-refundable and only season tickets may be purchased in advance. Daily tickets may be purchased when the tournament begins.
All orders will be filled with the best available seating at the time the order is processed. Please specify for Class A or B seating.
1. Please make sure to include a copy of the order form with your check. Cashier or School Check is preferred.
2. Fax number: 701.222.6599 - Faxes are accepted with credit card payment on the order form.
3. All orders will be time and date stamped when they are received. Orders that are received prior to 12:01 AM on Jan. 2, or postmarked before Jan. 2 will be processed after all group orders have been processed.
4. Orders that do not include payment will not be accepted. The box office cannot “hold your place” on a faxed order while the check is in the mail.
5. Please make sure that your order is complete before you send it in as the box office cannot add seats to your order after it’s been received.
6. Checks are made payable to ‘NDHSAA’ or ‘ND State Wrestling Tournament’
7. Send all group orders to:
Bismarck Civic Center
Attention Box Office
315 S. 5th St.
Bismarck, ND 58504
Note: If you would like your group tickets mailed to you there is a $7.50 shipping charge per order or they can be picked up at the ticket office. Photo ID is required to pick up tickets.
Individual Orders at the Bismarck Civic Center (In-Person Only)
1. On-Sale January 21st, at 11:30 AM – Season tickets and season general admission tickets
2. If used, checks must be made payable to ‘NDHSAA’ or ‘ND State Wrestling’. Checks (School or cashier preferred, or personal checks), money orders. Please do not mail cash. Checks are not accepted on single day ticket purchases.
3. Acceptable methods of payment for NDHSAA tournaments at the Bismarck Civic Center: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Adult Season Reserved
$38.00 + $3.00 venue charge = $41.00
Adult Season Unreserved
$30.00 + $3.00 venue charge = $33.00
Adult Daily Reserved
$14.00 + $1.00 venue charge = $15.00
Adult Daily Unreserved
$12.00 + $1.00 venue charge = $13.00
Student Season Unreserved
$15.00 + $3.00 venue charge = $18.00
Student Daily Unreserved
$6.00 + $1.00 venue charge = $7.00
Tickets will be available at the Bismarck Civic Center Box Office, Charge-by-Phone (800) 745-3000, online at www.ticketmaster.com, or any Ticketmaster outlet.