State Wrestling Ticket Order Policy
November 25, 2012 9:45 am
The 2012 State Wrestling Tournament will be held February 16-18 at the Bismarck Civic Center. Group ticket orders can be postmarked no earlier than January 2nd and those orders will be processed begin- ning January 10th. Orders postmarked prior to January 2nd will be processed after those orders. Group orders (12 or more) will receive preference until January 17th (see complete information below).
All ticket purchases are non-refundable and only season tickets may be purchased in advance. Daily tickets may be purchased when the tournament begins.
All orders will be filled with the best available seating at the time the order is processed. Please Specify for A or B seating.
1. Please make sure to include a copy of the order form with your check. Cashier or School Check is preferred. 2. Fax number: 701.222.6599 - Faxes are accepted with credit card payment on the order form.
3. Checks are made payable to ‘NDHSAA’ or ‘ND State Wrestling Tournament’
4. Send all group orders to:
Bismarck Civic Center Attention Box Office 315 S. 5th St. Bismarck, ND 58504
Note: If you would like your group tickets mailed to you there is a $5 shipping charge per order or they can be picked up at the ticket office. Photo ID is required to pick up tickets.
Individual Orders at the Bismarck Civic Center (In-Person Only)
1. On-Sale January 17th, at 10 AM – Season tickets and single general admission tickets
2. If used, checks must be made payable to ‘NDHSAA’ or ‘ND State Wrestling’. Checks (School or cashier preferred, or personal checks), money orders. Please do not mail cash.
3. Acceptable methods of payment for NDHSAA tournaments at the Bismarck Civic Center: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Adult Season Reserved
$38.00 + $3.00 venue charge = $41.00 Adult Season Unreserved
$30.00 + $3.00 venue charge = $33.00
Adult Daily Reserved
$14.00 + $1.00 venue charge = $15.00 Adult Daily Unreserved
$12.00 + $1.00 venue charge = $13.00
Student Season Unreserved
$15.00 + $3.00 venue charge = $18.00
Student Daily Unreserved
$6.00 + $1.00 venue charge = $7.00
Tickets will be available at the Bismarck Civic Center Box Office, Charge-by-Phone (800) 745-3000, online at www.ticketmaster.com, or any Ticketmaster outlet.