Girls Ice Hockey Officials
HOCKEY - click on links below for more information on each subject.
• Renewals are due July 1st. Renewal after July 1st will result in an additional $20.00 fee. Deadline for registrations and renewals are the last clinic date for each sport. No registrations will be accepted after the last clinic date in each sport.
• All officials must have MVP accounts with current email addresses. Communication will be done through email to the address you have used for your MVP account.
• Officials are not registered until fees have been received and processed by NDHSAA.
• Officials are not eligible to officiate until all fees are received and processed by NDHSAA.
• Any NONREGISTERED official who officiates an NDHSAA contest may be declared ineligible.
• Any official who uses tobacco at the site of the contest or consumes alcohol the day of and prior to a contest shall be suspended.
• Any out-of-state official, who officiates a contest in North Dakota and does not have reciprocity, may be declared ineligible.
CLINIC: ALL officials must complete a NDHSAA online rules clinic each year.
Rules clinic window is: November 4 - 25, 2013
EXAM: ALL officials must take the online each year. The test will be available by following the On-Line Testing link on the main page of the NDHSAA website. Grading will be Pass/Fail. You must obtain 75% to pass.
The testing window is: December 3 - 9, 2013