Girls Swimming and Diving Officials
We appreciate the dedication of our swimming and diving officials. Below you will find important information concerning officials' registration.
• Renewals are due July 1st. Renewal after July 1st will result in an additional $20.00 fee. Deadline for registrations and renewals are the last clinic date for each sport. No registrations will be accepted after the last clinic date in each sport.
• All officials must have MVP accounts with current email addresses. Communication will be done through email to the address you have used for your MVP account.
• Officials are not registered until fees have been received and processed by NDHSAA.
• Officials are not eligible to officiate until all fees are received and processed by NDHSAA.
• Any NONREGISTERED official who officiates an NDHSAA contest may be declared ineligible.
• Any official who uses tobacco at the site of the contest or consumes alcohol the day of and prior to a contest shall be suspended.
• Any out-of-state official, who officiates a contest in North Dakota and does not have reciprocity, may be declared ineligible.
• North Dakota state law requires concussion management training every two years.
CLINIC: ALL officials must complete the NDHSAA online rules clinic each year.
Completion of the online rules clinic within the clinic window is mandatory of head coaches and all officials. Officials and coaches may fulfill attendance requirements by attending any official rules clinic conducted by any of the state associations and having their attendance card sent to the NDHSAA office for credit.
NOTE: There are no make-up rules clinics! A school must pay $50 for non-completion of a rules clinic for head coach.
Clinic window: August 4 - 25, 2014
EXAM: ALL officials must take the online exam each year. Grading will be Pass/Fail. You must obtain 75% to pass.
Completion of the online exam within the exam window is mandatory of head coaches and all officials.
NOTE: There are no late exam windows! A school must pay $25 for non-completion of a exam for head coach.
CLICK HERE to access testing.
The testing window is: September 2 - 8, 2014