• Renewals are due July 1st. Renewal after July 1st will result in an additional $20.00 fee. Deadline for registrations and renewals are the last clinic date for each sport. No registrations will be accepted after the last clinic date in each sport.
• All officials must have MVP accounts with current email addresses. Communication will be done through email to the address you have used for your MVP account.
• Officials are not registered until fees have been received and processed by NDHSAA.
• Officials are not eligible to officiate until all fees are received and processed by NDHSAA.
• Any NONREGISTERED official who officiates an NDHSAA contest may be declared ineligible.
• Any official who uses tobacco at the site of the contest or consumes alcohol the day of and prior to a contest shall be suspended.
• Any out-of-state official, who officiates a contest in North Dakota and does not have reciprocity, may be declared ineligible.
CLINIC: ALL officials must complete the NDHSAA online rules clinic each year.
Completion of the online rules clinic within the clinic window is mandatory of head coaches and all officials. Officials and coaches may fulfill attendance requirements by attending any official rules clinic conducted by any of the state associations and having their attendance card sent to the NDHSAA office for credit.
NOTE: There are no make-up rules clinics! A school must pay $50 for non-completion of a rules clinic for head coach.
Penalty for failure to fulfill a mandatory clinic requirement shall result in a $50 fine to the school. Fines must be paid prior to being permitted to participate in NDHSAA post season activities to which the fine applies.
Volleyball Rules Clinics (Online ONLY)
August 5 - August 26, 2013
To complete the online rules clinic:
• Log in to MVP
• Click on My Profile on the bottom left side of the page
• Click on the Officials Registration tab that appears on the grey menu bar
• Click on the blue Volleyball Rules Clinic link that appears above the rules clinic schedule
• You must complete the rules clinic including all quizzes to gain credit for the clinic
• After each quiz, you must click the SUBMIT button and the FINISH button before continuing
• Upon completion of the rules clinic for officials, credit will be automatically be given within their MVP account. You will see verification of your completion on the screen.
• Verification lists will be posted on Mondays during clinic windows on each main sport/activity page. Coaches & officials are responsible for verifying their completion within the clinic window.
WORKSHOP: ALL officials must attend one officials’ workshop each year Each site may conduct a “Make-Up” workshop by arrangement with the supervisor. Officials will have to pay a $20 fee to the supervisor to attend. CLICK HERE for Volleyball Workshop Schedule.
EXAM: ALL officials must take the online exam each year. Grading will be Pass/Fail. You must obtain 75% to pass.
Completion of the online exam within the exam window is mandatory of head coaches and all officials.
NOTE: There are no late exam windows! A school must pay $25 for non-completion of a exam for head coach.
The testing window is: September 3 - 9, 2013
All coaches must have MVP approved roles as coach of their sport(s) before they will be able to access testing. All officials must be registered through MVP to officiate and NDHSAA must have processed registration fees before any online exams may be taken. You must allow for mailing time.
For questions regarding volleyball, please contact Justin Fletschock, NDHSAA Assistant to the Executive Secretary.
Page Updated 7/17/2013