Girls Cross Country Regulations
CLICK HERE to download a printable pdf of Cross Country regulation
CLICK HERE to download a printable pdf of Jr. High regulations.
Cross Country Regulations 2014
No new Advisory recommendations.
- The beginning date of the season is set by the Board.
- The date for the first allowable meet is set by the Board.
- There shall be at least 9 daily practice sessions prior to the first meet. Individual participants must have participated in at least 9 daily practice sessions before being permitted to participate in an interscholastic contest.
- The season ends with the State Cross-Country Meet.
- 5000 meter run for boys; 4000 meter run for girls.
- Each individual participant is limited to competing in two cross-country meets per calendar week.
- Cross-country participants cannot compete on two consecutive days.
- 7th, 8th and 9th grade students involved in cross country may compete at either the junior high or senior high level the entire season but may not compete in more than two meets per week.