Golf Rules Clinics (Online ONLY)
Girls' A Golf Rules Clinic Window: August 5 - 26, 2013
Rules clinics attendance/completion is mandatory each year for all football, volleyball, soccer, tennis, cross country, softball, swimming, hockey, golf, gymnastics, basketball, wrestling, baseball, track & field officials and head coaches.
Officials and coaches may also fulfill attendance requirements by attending any official rules clinic conducted by any of the state associations and having their attendance card sent to the NDHSAA office for credit. There are no make-up rules clinics.
A coach/official must attend/complete one of the clinics or camps/workshops per sport listed in this schedule.
Penalty for failure to fulfill a mandatory clinic requirement shall result in a $50 fine to the school. Fines must be paid prior to being permitted to participate in NDHSAA post season activities to which the fine applies.
To complete the online rules clinic:
• Log in to MVP
• Click on My Profile on the bottom left side of the page
• Click on the Officials Registration tab that appears on the grey menu bar
• Click on the blue Girls' Class A Golf Rules Clinic link that appears above the rules clinic schedule
• You must complete the rules clinic including all quizzes to gain credit for the clinic
• After each quiz, you must click the SUBMIT button and the FINISH button before continuing
• Upon completion of the rules clinic for officials, credit will be automatically be given within their MVP account. You will see verification of your completion on the screen.
• Verification lists will be posted on Mondays during clinic windows on each main sport/activity page. Coaches & officials are responsible for verifying their completion within the clinic window.
For questions regarding A Girls' Golf, please contact Justin Fletschock, NDHSAA Assisstant to the Executive Secretary.
For questions regarding B Girls' Golf, please contact Matt Fetsch, NDHSAA Assistant to the Executive Secretary.
Page Updated 5/28/2013