Officials Registration - Reciprocity
Registration of reciprocity officials for 2016-2017 will be available through the NDHSAA website only. Reciprocity officials MUST be registered in their home state in all sports in which they request reciprocity.
Officials must have an NDHSAA account in order to register. 2016/17 Registration will open May 15th. Officials are not eligible to officiate until all fees are received and have been processed by NDHSAA.
• All officials must have NDHSAA accounts.
• Any NONREGISTERED official who officiates an NDHSAA contest may be declared ineligible.
• Any official who uses tobacco at the site of the contest or consumes alcohol the day of and prior to a contest shall be suspended.
• Any out-of-state official, who officiates a contest in North Dakota and does not have reciprocity, may be declared ineligible.
• ND State law mandates all officials and coaches complete concussion management training.
NFHS Learn course “Concussion in Sports - What you Need to Know” may be accessed at: http://www.nfhslearn.com
Officials’ Reciprocity Registration Process:
- Out-of-state officials who officiate contests in North Dakota must submit a reciprocity application and fee to NDHSAA before working games or meets. Registration is not complete until application and fees have been received and processed by the NDHSAA office.
- All officials must have NDHSAA accounts with current email addresses. Communication will be done through NDHSAA email addresses.
- Concussion Management Training is required by North Dakota State Law every 2 years. Below is a link to NFHS Learn to access the Concussion Management Course and to check your completion date. You will need your completion date to register. http://www.nfhslearn.com
- A pdf of instructions to complete the course are available under the Help Documentation link on the FAQ tab at the NDHSAA website: http://www.ndhsaa.com/faq/help
Current NDHSAA users:
- Log in to NDHSAA, click on My Profile, click on the Officials Registration tab, click on blue 2016-2017 Officials Registration link, then click on the “Reciprocity Form” link.
NEW to NDHSAA:
- New officials must create an NDHSAA account, click on the Officials Registration tab, click on the 2016-2017 NDHSAA Officials’ Registration link, then click on the “Reciprocity Form” link.
- Go to the NDHSAA website and click on the Sign In box on the top right corner of the page to log in or create a new NDHSAA account. http://www.ndhsaa.com/account/login
- Fees must be submitted and processed before officiating.
- 1) Send a check with printed registration form - 2) Pay online through PayPal link in registration.
• CLICK HERE to log in or create a new NDHSAA account.