Officials Registration - Reciprocity
Registration of reciprocity officials for 2015-2016 will be available through the NDHSAA website only. Officials must have an NDHSAA account in order to register. 2015/16 Registration will open May 15th. Officials are not eligible to officiate until all fees are received and have been processed by NDHSAA.
• All officials must have NDHSAA accounts.
• Any NONREGISTERED official who officiates an NDHSAA contest may be declared ineligible.
• Any official who uses tobacco at the site of the contest or consumes alcohol the day of and prior to a contest shall be suspended.
• Any out-of-state official, who officiates a contest in North Dakota and does not have reciprocity, may be declared ineligible.
• ND State law mandates all officials and coaches complete concussion management training.
NFHS Learn course “Concussion in Sports - What you Need to Know” may be accessed at: http://www.nfhslearn.com
Officials’ Reciprocity Registration Process:
- Out-of-state officials who officiate contests in North Dakota must submit a reciprocity form and fee to NDHSAA before working games or meets. Registration is not complete until forms and fees have been received and processed by the NDHSAA office.
- All officials must have NDHSAA accounts with current email addresses. Communication will be done through NDHSAA email addresses.
- Concussion Management Training is required by North Dakota State Law every 2 years. Below is a link to NFHS Learn to access the Concussion Management Course and to check your completion date. You will need your completion date to register. http://www.nfhslearn.com
- A pdf of instructions to complete the course are available under the Help Documentation link on the FAQ tab at the NDHSAA website: http://www.ndhsaa.com/faq/help
Current NDHSAA users:
- Log in to NDHSAA, click on My Profile, click on the Officials Registration tab, click on blue 2015-2016 Officials Registration link, then click on the “Reciprocity Form” link.
NEW to NDHSAA:
- New officials must create an NDHSAA account, click on the Officials Registration tab, click on the 2015-2016 NDHSAA Officials’ Registration link, then click on the “Reciprocity Form” link.
- Go to the NDHSAA website and click on the Sign In box on the top right corner of the page to log in or create a new NDHSAA account. http://www.ndhsaa.com/account/login
- Fees must be submitted and processed before officiating.
- 1) Send a check with printed registration form - 2) Pay online through PayPal link in registration.
• CLICK HERE to log in or create a new NDHSAA account.