Officials Registration - Reciprocity
Registration of reciprocity officials for 2013-2014 will be available through NDHSAA only and officials must have an NDHSAA account in order to register. Registration will open after May 1st. Officials are not eligible to officiate until all fees are received and have been processed by NDHSAA.
• All officials must have NDHSAA accounts.
• Any NONREGISTERED official who officiates an NDHSAA contest may be declared ineligible.
• Any official who uses tobacco at the site of the contest or consumes alcohol the day of and prior to a contest shall be suspended.
• Any out-of-state official, who officiates a contest in North Dakota and does not have reciprocity, may be declared ineligible.
• Officials must attend/complete an NDHSAA rules clinic and complete the rules exam each year. All officials registered in BAB,BB, FB, GYM, SB, VB MUST ATTEND a workshop annually for each sport in which they officiate. (CLICK HERE for sport specific requirements).
• ND State law mandates all officials and coaches complete concussion management training. CLICK HERE for a link to the NFHS Learn course "Concussion in Sports - What you Need to Know".
Officials' Reciprocity Registration Process:
• Out-of-state officials who officiate contests in North Dakota must submit a reciprocity form and fee to NDHSAA before working games or meets. Registration is not complete until forms and fees have been received and processed by the NDHSAA office.
• All officials must have NDHSAA accounts with current email addresses. Communication will be done through NDHSAA email addresses.
• Concussion Management Training is required by North Dakota State Law every 2 years. Click HERE for a link to NFHS Learn to access the Concussion Management Course and to check your completion date. You will need your completion date to register. Click HERE for a pdf of instructions to complete the course.
• Current NDHSAA users:
Log in to NDHSAA, click on My Profile, click on the Officials Registration tab, click on blue 2013-2014 Officials Registration link, then click on the "Reciprocity Form" link.
• NEW to NDHSAA:
New officials must create an NDHSAA account, click on the Officials Registration tab, click on the 2013-2014 NDHSAA Officials' Registration link, then click on the "Reciprocity Form" link.
• CLICK HERE to log in or create a new NDHSAA account.